Sunday, September 8, 2013

Transfer News

September 3, 2013

This is going to be very short, because Sister Winsor and I are leaving in about an hour and a half to go up to transfers. We couldn't email yesterday because the library was closed and we had a lot of cleaning and packing to do.Sister Winsor is being transferred. And I'm going to be training a new missionary.



I'm excited, but also pretty nervous. I barely feel like I know what I'm doing, and now I have to help some new sister figure it out too. This next week is going to be very interesting. But I'm just so glad for prayer. I keep thinking about all these "What if" scenerios in my head, and the answer is just about always "Well, then we'll pray and it will all work out." I know that's true. I don't feel at all qualified for this new assignment, but I'm trusting that God knows what I'm capable of and that it will all work out just fine. Pray for me. I need all the help I can get. I hope you're all doing well. I love you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment